CGS, Inc./Chris Georges Sales serves the Southeast region as a representative and distributor for the leading manufacturers of utility products in the USA.
Our expanded warehousing capabilities include contracting for “just in time” delivery. We’ve built our reputation since 1975 by offering reliable service and quality products at competitive prices. Our in-house sales support along with outside sales staff create a winning team for our customers.
CGS, Inc. is a certified Woman-Owned Business and we are actively seeking opportunities to help our customers in
their procurement needs.
The CGS mission statement is a commitment. As a leader we will recognize market opportunities while we create and develop relationships with our customers and quality manufacturers. We will supply products to the marketplace in a fair, competitive, and ethical manner with respect to all parties.
CGS, Inc. is an active member in utility associations throughout the Southeast. These memberships allow us to have constant contact with decision makers and regulatory operatives throughout our area of doing business.
As a relationship-centric company, this allows CGS, Inc. to ensure that all the products we offer our customers meet the most rigid and current standards that the industry requires.
- American Public Gas Association (APGA)
- Southern Gas Association (SGA)
- Alabama Natural Gas Association
- Carolinas Public Gas Association
- Florida Natural Gas Association
- Kentucky Gas Association
- Mississippi Natural Gas Association
- Tennessee Natural Gas Association
- West Tennessee Gas Association
- Natural Gas Distributor’s Association of East Tennessee